Courier integrations improvements

Thank you, Adam, for all the really useful feedback and kind comments. It’s great to hear that this feature has been helpful for you!

I’ve split your comment off to a feature request thread to ensure we don’t lose track of it as a comment on the help guide.

1. Rules - This is a great suggestion and something that we’ve been working on for a few weeks already. It’s quite close to being finished, so should be live before too long. We’ll follow up here when it’s ready.
  2. Auto set number of consignment boxes - I’ve split this into it’s own thread Auto set number of consignment boxes for courier integration/labels
  3. Filters on the delivery page - ditto, please vote for Allow filtering the orders shown on the deliveries page
  4. Print individual order packing lists with labels - please vote for Allow printing a "pick list" after each courier order label
  5. The ability to bulk move deliveries to another day - there is already a thread for this at Mass Change of Delivery date
  6. Historic undeliveries orders page - split to Page to view all historic undelivered orders
  7. Notes button - split to Highlight on courier deliveries list that there are delivery notes & allow quickly viewing
  8. Editing more information from the delivery page - ditto to Allow editing delivery date, address and more from the delivery page
  9. Access to additional settings for couriers - This one is already in progress too :smile: We’ll follow up here to confirm when this is usable :+1:

Thanks for all the really useful feedback and suggestions; they are extremely helpful. Having lots of requests in one long thread is actually really hard for us to deal with, so this is why I’ve been splitting them all up for you (I appreciate this might have seemed odd). For the voting system, it’s important that people know what they are voting for and we know which feature they are trying to target with their vote. We also need to be able to “mark requests as complete” to ensure we can organise our development team effectively. I hope this makes sense, and thanks again for the valuable feedback.

Cheers :beers: