Vehicle Tracking Integration - RAM Tracking

Hello,
We have just installed trackers into our delivery vehicles. I briefly spoke to them about if there would be any way we can integrate the tracking data into breww and vice versa as to give us a live feed of the drivers on there route along with updated ETAs based off of the tracking data (live traffic updates).

They have said they have APIs open to do this, is this something you could do from your side?

Thanks,

Kieran

1 Like

Thanks Kieran, this sounds interesting for sure. Can you let us know which trackers you have, so we can look into this for you? Cheers.

Hi Luke,
We are just moving onto a company called Ram Tracking. The rep i spoke to re this was Brad.

If you need any further info please let me know.

Thanks,
Kieran

Great, thanks. We will get in touch with them and look at the options.

1 Like

Hi Kieran, this is a great idea. We have been thinking about this too. It would be really useful for the sales people to be able to update the customer without having to try and contact the driver - which can be difficult when they are in the middle of a delivery!

Thanks Omar.

We’ve had a request a few times in the past (privately) for building simple location tracking into our mobile app, but this hadn’t been ever posted in the feature requests area. I’ve posted it now, so if anyone would find that useful, please give it a vote.

I appreciate that tracking the location of the driver’s phone isn’t quite the same as vehicle tracking and there are pros and cons to both methods, but hopefully, this solution would have lots of benefits (not to mention it would be included in our Advanced Deliveries addon, so if you already have this addon, there wouldn’t be an additional cost or hardware to buy, unlike most dedicated vehicle tracking solutions).