Efficiency and recording hop dumps

Hi Max,

I was searching through the database for Trub Dump and found this topic, which is very handy. Currently we’re dumping trub at different values throughout the brew cycle depending on the style and such. However, wastage for these dumps is only recorded as volume left in the tank after packaging, which is then considered wastage, even though I may have dumped off 100L throughout the fermentation process.

I would like a way to record this as part of our daily tasks, or to add it to the readings page as volume left in the tank after dumping, but I can’t find a way to do it. We have small 20hL tanks and a 20 - 30L dump regularly through the process is standard. I don’t want to record it at the end as that’s not when I am doing it.

I also need to be aware that the cost of the loss is calculated into the product itself. I was reading this article, and I want to make sure what I am asking for is the same?

Not sure if I am confusing myself here with this question all because I can’t find a setting, so hopefully someone can help.