Yeast Dump/Hop Dump action available as an action for Fermenters

Currently I am recording Yeast and hop dumps from the Fermenters as volume addition/removal action, and subsequently recording what it is in the notes section of the action. Would it be possible to request that Hop/Yeast dumps be added as a separate action/set of actions, for each fermenter. Would be significantly more convenient, and make recording keeping easier on my end.

many thanks

Nick

1 Like

Thanks for the great suggestion, Nick, and welcome to the Breww Community. We’ll see what we can do for you. It would also be helpful if you could vote for this thread, as votes are one of the main factors in our prioritisation process.

If anyone else would like to see this too, please give this thread a vote :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Luke: just mulling on this a bit more I thought I’d add a bit more detail. The usage of the add volume action on the vessel does work but I still think adding an option called Yeast/Hop dump would simplify things: as often the yeast is not used for anything else and simply goes into a waste IBC, same with the spent hops.

Have two options in the action, select either hop or yeast as the ingredient being dumped and then a box for the amount dumped. Could also have a comment field for adding any extra details that may be required.

I think this would simplify things, and reduces the likelihood of forgetting to add a minus sign to the volume addition option, which creates a need to then correct the volume, and can be a pain for record keeping.

many thanks
Nick

1 Like

Thanks, Nick; we agree this would make a great addition.

If others would find this useful, please give this thread a vote using the button in the top-left, as this will help to move it up the priority list :ok_hand: