Custom vessel groupings

At the moment, Breww has pre-set vessel/tank groupings of:

• Primary
  • Secondary
  • Pilot

This feature request is for allowing you to customise these groupings yourself. You could add to the default groupings (as above) and even remove a default group if you don’t need it.

As per this, it would be useful for these groups to be able to be sorted into your own choice of order.

If you’d find this useful, please give this a vote with the button in the top-left :+1:

Hi Luke,

Would that be that the groups are fully customisable, so can create new categories for tanks past the current setup?
We tried to set up our Packaging Facility as a separate location from our Brewery but we have tanks in Packaging which we also brew into so want to be able to move from the Brewkit into these vessels. Along with this we’d also like the batch schedule to show the full journey through the Brewery and Packaging sides to final pack. The simplest way we can see this being resolved would be to do away with the Packaging location and have all those tanks under a Packaging Conditioning tank group in the Brewery location, separate from the other groups. So we’d be very keen to see this added as a ‘create new tank group’ function.

Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks, Ben, yes, assuming that I’ve understood you correctly, this would cover exactly what you’re looking for.

If you have a separate site for the packaging facility, you’ll find you can’t transfer beer between the vessel and the packaging facility, so that might not work for you (but I think you’ve realised this already). These vessel groupings would be ideal for you.

It’s great to see this pick up some more votes. If anyone else would like this added, please give this a vote :+1:

I would very much like this options as well.

We have different farms of IBCs, Flextanks, Barrels and Fermenters that would be better served by being separated out from each other in groups.

1 Like

Thanks, David. It sounds like this would be great for you.

I see that you’ve not actually voted for this, so I’d highly recommend voting. Comments are useful to help ensure we build a solution that works for your use case, but votes are what move it up the priority list.

For more information on how to vote and how we manage feature requests, please see 💡 Posting ideas & feature requests for Breww 💙

Cheers :beers:

Great news - this feature is now available:

Thank you to everyone who voted for helping us to make Breww better than ever before!

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.