Undo option for advanced routing and weekly view for deliveries

It would be great if there was an option to undo a route optimization. Ideally this would be for individual routes as well as for entire days. Once you try a new optimization you lose what could have been a better solution.

Similarly, the ability to view multiple delivery days at once on a map gives a lot of clarity to efficiency and possible areas to consolidate.

Lastly, it would be great to select multiple orders within a delivery at once when changing dates or reassigning vans.

Thanks for the great suggestions, Barry. Unfortunately, we’re not able to handle multiple requests in a single thread. Each thread needs to be for one clear request to ensure we know what we’re building and other Breww users know what they are voting for.

I’m sorry to be a pain, but could you please post each of your requests in separate feature request threads?

I’ve closed this thread now, but for more information on why we need these in separate threads, please see I’ve got lots of ideas. Shall I post one big request?