Transferring between different yeast/ingredient batches without having to go via a beer batch

Hi there,

We use Breww to produce and monitor our Kombucha mother. We currently have multiple vessels set up for this and regularly transfer between vessels when topping them up. We’ve currently set them up as yeast/ingredient batches which works great, however we’re struggling to find a way to transfer between these vessels.

The best I’ve managed is to is to create a virtual beer batch, transfer the kombucha ingredient into a tank in that batch, and then extract the kombucha into the vessel I originally wanted to transfer to. This is obviously a bit clunky, and batch codes get a bit messy doing it this way.

Ideally I’d like to be able to transfer these ingredient batches directly between the ingredient batch vessels we’re brewing in, and for the batch codes to link up in the flow diagram for traceability.

Cheers,
Sam

1 Like

Thanks for the great suggestion, Sam. I can see how this would be a big improvement for your situation :smile:

If anyone else would find this useful, please give this thread a vote :+1: