Inventory at a glance?

Has there been any thought to having inventory on the Dashboard as a quick glance feature? Currently there are 4 different sales charts on the dashboard (by salesperson, by month, top 10 by volume and top 10 by sales) but no way to quickly see on site inventory without having to do multiple click throughs. If someone calls and I want to let them know I can fulfill X number of items for them, I’d love to be able to just look at my dashboard and see what is available and what is allocated of either single unit or (preferrable for us) our most common unit of sales (ie:12 pack). While of course sales are important, I think the dashboard as a whole could have a more varied type of data for “quick glance” options.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, Sarah.

As everyone has different requests for what they would like to see on the dashboard, we don’t feel that making any ad-hoc changes for individual requests is the best route. Instead, we soon plan to work on Dashboard customisation with custom KPIs & reports . That should allow you to do what you need, so I’ll close this thread in favour of that and would recommend you vote for that if you haven’t already. Cheers.

Thank you, I have added my comments and voted on that customization

Sarah

1 Like