Have the base beer show up when putting products on orders that are aliases - next to the stock

would it be possible to have the base beers next to the stock in like a lighter smaller writing.

when putting Alias beers on an order - you can see different stock levels but you can’t see the base beer that the stock is being pulled from. Is it possible to be able to see this when the list of stock comes up when putting a product on an order?sometimes this gets confusing when putting orders on and means when they are assigning containers it wont scan because the wrong one was put on the order

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, Amy.

Can I clarify that for alias products, you’d like to see the base product name in smaller writing near to the product name in the interface shown below?

I just want to check that I’ve understood your request correctly. Thanks.

Hi, yes that is correct luke. Thank you!

1 Like

I’m pleased to be able to let you know that this feature has been implemented now :tada:

We hope this is useful and thank you for the suggestion, Amy!

Thank you! It will make things are lot easier for us when putting orders on :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.