Equipment logging/tracking for hire, rental, loaning, leasing, etc

Hi
We hire out equipment for beer festivals etc. Would be great if each piece of equipment could have a unique code just like a cask so that we could have an inventory of hand pulls for instance and these could be scanned onto an invoice just like casks and returned when they come back so we know where they are and who has them. They could also have a category of maintenance in case they come back and need maintenance and therefore are not available for hire again
Thanks
John

1 Like

Massively agree with this - we’ve been trying to work out how best to track our small single stillages and this would be the perfect solution!

Hi John and Frances,

Thanks for the suggestion here, we have further discussed this as a team this morning and think this would be a great feature for Breww.
This task it already on the list, but I will add your votes and further ideas to the development task.
I’ll update you here with any progress.

Cheers,
Matt

1 Like

Agree with the above. This would be a hugely helpful feature, at present managing our inventory of cellar items is not what it needs to be and having this logged in breww and managed as mentioned in the opening comment would be a huge help.

1 Like

Agree with the above - would be really useful for us too.

2 Likes

This would be useful for us too. If I could add in the suggestion to have the ability to add documents to the individual equipment page that would be great. For instance we have a maintenance contract on our chiller set up and I’d like to be able to store the contract documents on the equipment page so everything is in one place. Thanks

3 Likes

Please make this a feature!! massively helpful for installs/ lending out couplers/chillers/keggerators etc

3 Likes

Hi this would be a massive help for us as we are now being asked for Stillages along with Pin & Firkin sales all the time and its currently a manual process that is very time consuming! If the team have time implementing the same functionality we have for beer vessel tracking would be very much appreciated! Best Nick

1 Like

Thanks everyone. We have a number of significant projects in progress already, but this will be very high on the list after they’re done :+1: It’s great to get this level of feedback and votes to show what’s most important for so many of our customers - so thank you, everyone, for your input on this.

Hi

Not sure if this is too late to add more ideas to the function.

We tend to do quite a few ‘public’ orders where they order a cask + stillage. Sometimes this means we have quite a few bookings that overlap on the same dates around key times of year like Bank Hols & Xmas etc.

But rather being jut scanned in / out - could it be possible to have them assigned on a calendar basis?

So that we could make sure it was available for a certain date range ahead of time?

so for example we can book it out for a specific date range, and would not show as available if already booked out? But it could be booked out for other dates.

Thanks

Rick

1 Like

This would be a great help

1 Like

Thanks, Rick and John. We’ve not managed to start this project yet, so you’re in time. We’re looking forward to starting this, but it’s a very substantial project, and we still have a number of other things to get done before this is started.

I’m linking this to Batch Schedule to include equipment as well as vessels as the two requests could share some comments for getting other types of equipment to be shown on the schedule.

Thanks, everyone, for your comments and suggestions… please keep them coming!