Entering stock items in non-US weights / volumes

Hello. I’m a new user going through the onboarding process. I’m currently compiling my list of stock items to import and don’t see a way to enter non-US weights and volumes even though we purchase some items in liters, Kilos, etc. Is there a setting I’m missing somewhere to turn these units on or what is the suggested workaround if there’s not a setting to allow both metric and imperial unites? Any help is appreciated.

Hi Dave, Thanks for your comment, and welcome to the community! If you head to Settings → Production settings → General production settings, under Units of measurement, there is a checkbox for Allow stock items to use any unit of measurement (from either the Metric or US Imperial systems). If you select this and then Save general production settings, then this should allow you to do what you need. I hope this helps and let me know if you need anything else. Cheers!