Diary/ Event Planner/ Staff rota (show on batch schedule/calendar)

Hi,

It would be great to have a shared Diary with all my staff and also be able to plan events and critical dates that everyone can see and update. Being able to see the delivery schedule in a diary view would also be helpful. Lastly, staff rotas would be a big help as well.

Cheers
Phill

1 Like

We would be keen for this.

Generally the usual fixings of a shared calendar but also incorporating scheduled actions in breww (production, packaging & delivery).
At the moment we utilise a shared Google calendar an integration with this would be great as when zoom/teams meetings are scheduled it can automatically upload and schedule.

1 Like

Adding in a suggestion with these too.

An ability within Breww to use a calendar sync integration would be great. For example we use an app called Timetastic to manage staff holidays which we currently have synced to a shared google calendar. It would be great to be able to add the share link from Timetastic to say, the production schedule so we could see when production staff member holidays were and plan production easier. We currently have ‘staff holidays’ as a brewing vessel in Breww and add ‘brews’ to the schedule for when members of the team have time booked off. Similarly, we use Asana for our event planning which has the ability to export a calendar file integration which would be great to see within Breww too. I’m sure people who are using Rotacloud/Rotaready etc for rotas could pull calendar integrations off those too.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks Jack, this is a great suggestion (coincidentally, we also use Timetastic for holidays at Breww). If we built a way to add other calendars to show on your vessel and task schedule, then this would work well with Timetastic, but would also work for event planning, as the events could be planned on a Google Calendar (or similar) and shared with Breww.

2 Likes

I think I saw a post elsewhere related, but if you could tie equipment (e.g. Lindr machines) to these events this would also be incredibly helpful

1 Like

Ah, yeah, this could work well alongside Equipment logging/tracking for hire, rental, loaning, leasing, etc if the equipment is on loan or scheduled for the loan was shown on the calendar.

1 Like

Yes, sounds ideal thanks Luke. If there was an overview calendar where everything was shown together and then separate tabs for each calendar integration, like there currently is with planned packagings, contract brewers etc.

Cheers

1 Like

Hi All,

Hopping in here!

We definitely think some sort of staff/labour allocation tool would be useful. We would love a feature where we could plan each staff members daily work rota so that they could easily see what jobs they are meant to be doing and when.

Thanks,
Kieran

1 Like

Hi,

I’ve just been updating our breww calendar for the year as it’s currently our only shared calendar and a few ideas that I think would make it easier to use are:

• Colour coding tasks
  • being able to edit future events (set up on a repeat schedule)
  • being able to set a to and from date i.e. for holidays
  • clicking on the calendar to add a task to the day rather than ‘Add Task’ button

Thanks,
Em

1 Like

The ability to add scheduled maintenance / down days onto the batch planner would be a great addition.
Like how the bank holidays / weekends show up now but so you can add in your own. Such as steam boiler service day…

5 Likes

I’m with Sam and the ability to add maintenance days/brewery events when you can’t brew to the brew schedule would be very useful.

1 Like

Thanks everyone, this is really useful information.

Please keep the votes coming in and we’ll make sure this get’s built :ok_hand:

Love this idea, we use Breww to manage everyone’s tasks in the business, so any improvement would be amazing. If we have a lot of tasks in one day sometimes we’ll label them

A. Email Jonny
B. Load Van
C. …
D.
so we can priorities tasks, if this could be implement into Breww that would be save me having to refresh the alphabet in my head daily.

1 Like