Define historical product sales data for "Stock availibilty forecast" report

Hi, has anyone imported historic data into brew? As a new Breww user we are looking at getting more out of forecasting and wondered whether the is a way if importing historic sales and production data. Thanks.

Hi Dave,

Thanks for posting on the community! I’ve moved your request to our feature request section since it’s not currently possible to add an initial sales rate based on historical sales. It’s a great idea, though. Feel free to give it a vote just to the left side of the title.

Also, if you have any ideas on how you would like this feature to work, feel free to let us know!

As we are just setting up Breww we thought it would be good to be able to upload our historic sales data so the forecasting etc was also up to date on the dashboard and reporting. Thanks

It’s not possible to import historical sales data into Breww at the moment, sorry.

If you wanted, you could manually create invoices for previous sales (maybe one per month) to give Breww some context of historical sales, but I’m afraid it’s not possible to do a bulk import/upload of this sales data. If you do this, you need to be careful that you don’t cause problems with your stock levels and duty. Breww can start to pick up on sales rates of products quite quickly for forecasting, so to be honest, this may not be worth the complications.

We’ve already got Manually set expected sales rate in Stock availability forecast on the requests list, so I’m going to close this for now as they’re both looking to achieve a similar aim :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.