Select Invoices to Print

Hi Folks,

Is it possible when printing invoices from the main routing screen to be able to manually select All or Select individual Invoices without having to go into the physical individual invoices. Bit like when you select all your emails in googlemail to delete or just a few!

Hope this makes sense!
Cheers
Libby

Hi Libby,

Thanks for the question.
You can click the ‘Print all invoices’ button when looking at a specific delivery run. If there are certain customers that don’t require paper invoices, we have a dedicated feature to help with this, which will automatically remove these invoices from being printed using the above mentioned button. For more information on this feature, see this article.
I hope this works for you! If this isn’t exactly what you need, let me know and we’ll work to find a solution for you.

Cheers,
Matt

Hey Matt,

thanks for the speedy response!

Just taken a look at your workaround - the trouble is it won’t then print delivery notes which we do need. For example - Beer Company orders need a delivery note but not an invoice.

If on the main routing screen you could either select all or have check boxes that would work?

Cheers
Libby

Hi Libby,

Ah that makes sense. I’ll discuss your ideas with the team and see what we can can do for you.

Thanks,
Matt