How can I control which customers get printed invoices & delivery notes

With Breww, you can now easily configure which customers receive printed invoices & delivery notes to help save paper.

The options described in this article take effect when bulk printing invoices and delivery notes from the Deliveries section of Breww. Regardless of how you configure these options, you can still manually print individual invoices/delivery notes.

Firstly, in SettingsOrder/invoice settings, you will see an option like in the below screenshot. It’s ticked by default. This is used to set your default for customers that haven’t had an explicit “Yes, print” or “No, don’t print” given to them.

When adding/editing individual Customers in Breww, you’ll see an option like this:

We’ll even show a note on the delivery manifest next to each customer who differs from your account default rule, so it’s clear and doesn’t confuse your team.

That’s all there is to it. With just a few clicks, you can reduce your paper usage, printing costs and help save the planet :deciduous_tree:

1 Like

Hi Luke,

Big fan of these changes to help reduce paper usage. A further suggestion in the same vein: would it be possible to add an option that allows us to customise what is and isn’t printed on delivery manifests? Whilst our drays do use them religiously, they have no need for the “loading order” due to the way our vans/processes are configured. It would be great to have the option to omit this section, probably reducing our paper usage for manifests by about a third.

Cheers,
Greg

1 Like

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your suggestion, this is a great idea and will certainly help in our efforts to reduce paper usage! I’ll pass your comment on to the team now and add a note to our feature development list. I will update you here once we have some progress.

Cheers,

James

That’s great, thanks James!

Hi Greg,

Good news! You can now disable loading order from appearing on the delivery manifest. Navigate to Settings > Delivery Settings > Delivery label/document settings, and you’ll see the tick box there. Untick it to disable loading order.

Thanks,
Matt

1 Like

Hi Matt,

That’s perfect thank you, have disabled on our account!

Cheers,
Greg

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Print delivery notes instead of invoices (for set customers) when bulk printing invoices