Print delivery notes instead of invoices (for set customers) when bulk printing invoices

Hi Luke,

A slight follow on from this. We have customers where we need to ensure they don’t get commercial information. Is there a way to mark so that for certain customer deliveries it only prints a delivery note when bulk printing a days invoices etc…?

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, Andy. This isn’t possible at the moment, but I can see how this would be useful, so I’ve moved this to the feature requests area.

To implement this, I’m thinking we could add an option on a customer to set that they receive the delivery note when bulk printing invoices from a delivery run/date. When printing, the button would still say “Print invoices”, and would likely mostly print invoices, but may print some delivery notes. I fear this UI could be slightly confusing at first, but it’s probably good on balance. If you’ve any other suggestions of an alternative way to implement this, please do say.

We would also be interested in this, some of our customers should only ever receive delivery notes but sometimes an invoice gets printed by accident. Having a setting in the customer profile to print either invoice or delivery note would be great.
Then when you print all for the day, it would only do what you have allocated for that customer.

4 Likes

Just another vote to also help bump it back up for others to see. This would be a big help when dealing with customer groups.

2 Likes

Any update on this @luke ? We have the same issue.

1 Like

There’s no update to report on this yet. We’re working hard to improve Breww all the time, but with multiple requests coming in every day, it takes quite a bit of keeping up with!

We will always post an update on the thread if there’s been any news, so keep an eye on the thread for updates. You can also make sure you’re subscribed to notifications by using the :bell: button on the right of the thread.

For more information on how feature requests work and for help on voting and subscribing to updates, please see this guide:

Cheers!

This is a right pain.

The important thing for us is that some customers (pubcos) don’t want their sites to see invoices with pricing. Other pubs want an invoice. Most are fine with digital.

We need one button to click that prints invoices for those that want them, delivery notes for those that want those, and nothing for the rest.

Thanks, Craig. Don’t forget to vote (our prioritisation algorithm doesn’t consider comments).