Rhino/Making Tax Digital/Federation of Small Business Accounting Integration

Hi,

We have just joined the Federation of Small Business and one of the benefits is access to their accounting software, which on the face of it, looks worlds better than the off the shelf products such as Xero and Quickbooks. The platform is called Making Tax Digital and the developer is Rhino. https://www.fsb.org.uk/membership/benefits/making-tax-digital
The rep who met with me was steadfast that they could integrate with anything, but I know that hasn’t always been the case.
It would be great if we could get an integration for this, as it would open up more benefits from the membership. We use Breww as the heartbeat of the business, so stick to integrations that work with it. In this case, I think this could be a huge benefit to us.

Cheers Dan

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, Dan. Firstly, please don’t forget to vote for it.

I want to be completely upfront with you; accounting integrations are complex and time-consuming projects that involve extensive ongoing maintenance from our dev team. For this reason, we don’t undertake them lightly. For us to consider this, it would need many votes.

I’m more than happy to keep the request open to gather votes, but wanted to make you aware that it will need lots to be implemented. I hope this makes sense.