Product Images on Trade Store

We are setting up our trade store at the moment. We have been uploading pictures and descriptions, fantastic!

However when you go into the trade store and select ‘all products’ it just shows our brewery logo on the product. I cannot find a way to assign an image for that specific beer within the software, so makes the site look a little amateur.

Is there a way to do this? I’ve searched through the software but cannot find an option.

Great to hear you’re getting going with a Breww Trade Store! You are able to set images for your products/beers. A product image on the trade store is determined by the following:

1. Is there a trade store image set on the product? If so, use that.
  2. If not, is there a trade store image for that product’s beer? If so, use that.
  3. If not, default to the brewery logo.

You can set a product image by going to the product’s page, then onto the ‘Breww trade store’ tab at the bottom. You can set a beer image by going to the beer’s page, then onto the ‘Images & files’ tab. If your image isn’t product-specific, you can just set it on the beer to be used by any products that don’t have a specific image.

If you’re still not sure why an image isn’t showing for you on the trade store, please could you open a support ticket and I’ll check that everything is set up correctly.

Hi,

Elaborating on this. Also on the journey of setting up our BREWW trade store. We’ve set product images for the beer, which is great and shows on the all products menu. However, trying to change the image set on the product (by packaging). At the moment, we’ve uploaded an image but want to change it to an image with better dimensions.

Can’t see a way to remove or edit the image for this section? Is there something we’re missing here?

Thanks for the question, Ellen. Yes, you should be able to go to the product and use the edit button to load the edit screen. From here, you should see your original image shown in the form (where you uploaded it originally), and by clicking on this image, it should open a window to allow you to pick another image. Does this work for you?

1 Like