Moving product lines within an invoice/sales order

Halloa!

I was wondering if it was at all possible to add a feature into the invoicing side of Breww to allow me to move items up and down a invoice/sales order once it’s completed. From time to time due to beers not being racked off yet from the production side of the brewery my invoices can look as follows:

Can
Can
Keg
Can
Keg
Can
Keg
Keg

Without deleting the product lines and starting aaaaall over again, this looks kinda messy on my side when passing it over to the customer - could a drag and drop, or an arrow feature be implemented to move the beers to display as all cans at the top, and all kegs at the bottom for example? Maybe it’s me being a bit too finickity, but I like a neat invoice!

Cheers

2 Likes

Thanks Arron, this is a great suggestion and shouldn’t be too complex, to be honest. We have a reusable component for re-ordering rows in a table, so may be able to add this into the order/invoice lines without too much hassle.

We’ll see what we can do!

1 Like

Great news, thanks Luke! Looking forward to it being implemented!

1 Like

Heyup Luke,

How’re things coming along with this? Got one of those invoices now as it happens! All my cases are neatly bunched together at the moment, but I have a single can line not yet racked off; so without deleting everything and starting again, I’m going to have to put this below the kegs I’m about to add to the invoice.

Cheers!

I’m sorry, Arron, we’ve not managed to fit this in yet. It’s not a huge task in comparison to most, but we need to find a gap in the planned projects to slip this into. I’m sure we’ll be able to get to it before too long :+1:

Thanks for your patience on this, Arron. I’ve some good news for you…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.