External laboratory testing tags

Hi
We (I suspect like many breweries) use an external laboratory for sample testing. It would be great if on a batch you could tag (or tick) which gyles had been tested and for what so that you could run a report/sort and find these easily
Thanks
John

Thanks for the suggestion, John.

If you could create/manage your own tags for beer batches (a bit like customers/contacts and beers/products have), then apply them to batches, would this cover what you’re looking for (assuming you could filter batches on them)? I guess I’m asking if the tags have anything to do with external laboratories in Breww, or to Breww, are they just “tags” and you set them up and use them as you need?

There’s a similar request for this, but on orders at Order tags - Tagging orders with issues / learnings.

Hi
Tags probably would do this. The only thing to keep in mind (and I’m happy to discuss) is whether further down the line there is anything more you would need to help drive things like SALSA. I think the tagging should work fine as long as you can report on it as it is nice an flexible. The SALSA/FSQ/Other requirements is an area that I would love to have a discussion with you guys as there are some really quick wins I would think for a lot of breweries in terms of meeting our compliance requirements.
Cheers
John

1 Like