Delivery Or Collection Option on Trade Store

Can an option be added on the breww store for customers placing orders whether an order is for delivery or collection.
They don’t always add it to the notes and its not always obvious. It would be easier if the customers had to choose an option before placing the order

2 Likes

Please can i add to this request.

We require that customers who choose to pick up their orders receive a discount for doing so.

i.e.
FREE DELIVERY £0.00
PICK UP FROM BREWERY 10% Discount on order

This also links in with Calculating delivery charges automatically I think.

Would be good to be able to include shipping as a ‘component’ of a product/order.
I guess the initial suggestion for how to do this would be a ‘stock item’ per container / product? i.e. £6.50/keg for example if that was to be ‘baked in’.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks, Dan, for the extra context. We’ll keep this thread for the implementation of the option for the customer to choose between delivery or collection. I think we can include with this the ability to remove a fixed or percentage discount based on the option selected.

If you’d like changes to how delivery charges can be calculated, can you open a separate thread? That’s a separate feature request and will just get lost in this thread, to be honest. I do think there’s room for improvement in how we auto-calculate delivery charges, but on the surface, I don’t think moving away from the existing approach completely for something that uses a “fake stock item” is the right answer, but happy to discuss on another thread if needed.