"Deals" to be included in the Stock Availability Forecast

Awesome, thanks Matt !!

I don’t suppose the deals, dates & volumes filter through into the stock availability forecast yet do they?

Cheers

I’m afraid they don’t currently, but that would be a great addition!
I’ve converted your reply into a feature request so we can track it more easily. Give it a vote!

Cheers

Deals don’t have specific products/beers on them (at the moment, at least); they’re just for a volume/monetary value, so as-is, it wouldn’t be possible to include this on the stock availability forecast.

For these to be included, deals would have to be changed to know specific products. Is this something you would want? We specifically didn’t do this as we wanted to make it quick and easy to add a deal (as feedback from customers suggested they didn’t want to enter this level of details when adding a deal).

I think it’s great as is with a monetary value, but if we did know what sort of deal we were aiming for - ie specific SKUs, then it would be even better to say that we hope this deal will consist specific SKUs and quantities, with an option in the SAF to include ‘deals in progress’, in effect like an additional planned packaging.

Cheers

1 Like

I think if deals could be linked to specific products that would be incredibly helpful. Otherwise we know generally to expect an increase in sales, but not necessarily where.

Obviously some customers may just say ‘I’m going to spend £x with you this month’ but not specify what that will be, and in that instance, this is perfect, but on the other hand, some customers will take on a permanent line, and for example commit to 2 kegs of a beer a week for x months, it would be wicked if we could have a way to include this in the SAF.

Cheers !

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I’m sure we could build in the option for specifying specific SKUs on the deal (or sticking with just a headline figure for those times that you don’t have/need this level of detail). With the specific SKUs on the deals, we could certainly add this to the stock availability forecasting tools :+1:

If anyone else would find this useful, please give this thread a vote :smile:

1 Like

I would definitely be keen to be able to break it down by SKUs as it would help to replace our complex sales forecasting spreadsheet and bring everything into Breww!

1 Like

I think the SKU should be an optional blank that will be factored into Breww’s forecasting when filled in. That way sales teams can still use the deal function as a quick tracking system, but production can also use it for forecasting. This would be especially useful for one-off large purchases and exclusive product offers.

3 Likes