Customisable columns for tables in Breww

The ability to add and remove columns in any table in Breww. For example, add a PO number column to the sales dashboard table, or customise which stock level figure is shown in your product table.
When we design these tables, we have to pick the columns in a way that will make most people happy, but this, unfortunately, might not work with every single one of our customers - so, customisable columns!

3 Likes

Excellent, very keen for this!

2 Likes

Yes would be very useful, thanks!

2 Likes

Hi! Has this feature for customizing visible columns been introduced and I just can’t find it, or is my eyesight playing tricks on me?:sweat_smile:

No, this hasn’t been introduced yet. Be sure to vote for the feature!

Hi, community :globe_showing_europe_africa:, don’t you really want to have the option to customize the columns displayed in tables? :face_holding_back_tears:

Vote for the brew team add this feature!:flexed_biceps:

1 Like

This would be so useful.

1 Like

To further expand on this idea, I think it would be very useful to have embedded customisable tables accessible within an active recipe template, this would effectively replace the use of excel and manual recording of data during a processing step that lasts several hours where periodic monitoring readings are required and have to be recorded outside the Breww platform. For example, during centrifuging, recording hourly DO2, haze, CO2 or during racking / canning, recording hourly CCP checks, CO2,DO2, visual pack code checks, pack volumes (To comply with 3PR) etc. If these tables were tagged with product / batch I.D. To enable interrogation / trending within the reporting function. I believe there would be a great scope to extend the functionality of Breww from a production point of view.

1 Like

Yes, this would be very useful. I, for one would like to be able to see ABV as a column in my main batches table.

1 Like