Customer Price List Incl. VAT

Does anyone know if it is possible to generate a Customer Price List that is VAT Inclusive?

I know we can create a Pricebook that will mimic those prices, and can export it to a CSV & change the column heading - just wondering if there was something else I’d missed so I could directly use the PDF?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

To be honest, I don’t think there is a great way to generate VAT inclusive price lists. You could make a new price book for 20% negative discount based on the price book you actually want, but this is a bit of a messy solution and the PDF would still show things like “Net price”. I’ve moved this to the feature requests section for you :+1:

Thanks Luke, I didn’t think so, but wanted to check. I can do what I need to with the CSV export for now - its not a request we have often at all, but would be useful to be able generate.

1 Like

Plus one for this request, please. When sending price lists to consumers, VAT included is all they really care about, anything else is just confusing. So if we could choose whether a price list was to be net or gross, that would be very helpful.

1 Like