Change colour of delivery markers on the map to indicate if the delivery has been completed or not

It would be useful to see where our delivery driver has got to on his run. I know you can check on deliveries that have been completed but a visual representation on the map (maybe changing from red to another colour) would be helpful.

1 Like

Thanks for the great suggestion, William. I’m pleased to confirm that we’ve been able to implement this already :tada:

We’ve only done this when viewing the map for a specific delivery run as the “all runs” map uses the colours to indicate which delivery vehicle each delivery is associated with. I hope this is useful :smiley:

This is really nice to see - but would it be possible to roll this out to the global delivery view too?

It would be possible, but we didn’t for the reason stated above:

With this in mind, do you think the green/red marker approach would be better? We should be able to keep the route line colour matching the delivery vehicle colour.

If I understand correctly -

It would be possible to keep the route line colour but just apply red/green marker on each stop according to if completed or not?

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.