Automatic pallet disassembling when a container is assigned to a delivery via a barcode scan (if a setting is enabled)

Hi,

I’m looking for the ‘disassemble pallets’ function to be automatic if the casks are scanned.
A large amount of our orders are made up (for example) of 2 kegs, 3 casks of one beer and 4 of another. As you can imagine, if for every order we’re having to disassemble pallets manually it will add a considerable amount of time to the guy picking’s day. The reason we put all our products onto pallets at rack is we can have orders of 36, 54 or 72, so for these orders you can scan the pallet labels rather than every cask.

Jon

1 Like

I’m still struggling to assemble pallets mate! :rofl: haha

2 Likes

Thanks, I can see how this would be useful. We’d likely make this an option available behind a new setting so some people can have the current “rigidity” of having to disassemble the pallet first.

For anyone else looking for this, please make sure to vote using the button in the top left :+1:

Cheers Luke,

It’s definitely something that would be a key thing for us, as my warehouse guy would be continually disassembling throughout his day if we didn’t have the option.

Jon

1 Like