Allow printing broken container label replacements on A4 label sheets

Hiya, we’re getting to the point now where a few of our container labels are getting tatty and not scanning.

I’ve tried flagging the containers as “Label Damaged” and using the “Print all broken labels” feature which looks great but unfortunately we don’t have a label printer and have printed our original labels as multiple on an A4 page. The “Print all broken labels” button seems only capable of printing a series of individual labels. Can this be changed?

Thanks.

Thanks, Richard. I’ve moved your post to our feature request section as we track all requests here and it will likely get missed if it’s left as a comment on a help guide. Please can you vote for this to help move it up the priority list? For more information on how we manage feature requests, please see 💡 Posting ideas & feature requests for Breww 💙

I must admit that this isn’t something that’s going to be implemented immediately, sorry, so if you need to reprint replacements right now, you’ll need to print them manually. Hopefully we can have this implemented for future replacements though :+1:

This would be a useful feature for us too, as we don’t have a thermal label printer.

1 Like