Additional Invoice Fields for Exports

Hi there,

Since Brexit, exporters are required to include various additional pieces of information on invoices, such as the EORI number for both sender and recipient, commodity codes for each product, weights, and a declaration.

To achieve this we currently have to export Breww invoices and edit them using third party software - it would be great if this functionality were brought to Breww. I’m happy to discuss the requirements in more detail, and/or provide an example of an amended invoice if this would be useful to show ideal formatting etc.

Cheers!
Greg

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the info and suggestions here.
We’re hoping to make some improvements to invoices very soon, including making them more customisable. I’ll make a note of the information you said you need to be sure it’s included.
I’ll let you know when the new feature is ready.

Cheers,
Matt

Hi Greg,

Fantastic news - we now have proper support for export invoices. You can add your own EORI number in your invoice settings, as well as your customer’s EORI numbers in their own accounts. On products, you can also set their country of origin and HS code. When raising an export invoice, these details will automatically be included for you if set. The product weight will also be shown, as well as a declaration at the bottom that can be signed.

In related news, our invoice customisation tool is now live and ready for use! We have also launched a brand new “Breww Modern” template which you can swap to, to make your invoices more beautiful. To make your own customisations, it does involve having some basic understanding of HTML/CSS for big changes, but for simple additions it’s hopefully fairly self-explanatory. You can find out more at Customising PDF invoice, delivery note & credit note templates

Cheers,

Luke

Hi Luke,

Brilliant, thanks for implementing this, looks to be perfect!

Cheers,
Greg

2 Likes