Add stock item sub-type to stock valuation report

We’re having to do some manual re-jigging of data to allocate stock movements accurately each month. It would be much easier for our accounting team (i.e. me!) if the sub-type could be included in the standard monthly stock valuation report. Has anyone else experienced similar issues?
Cheers
John

Thanks for putting this forward, John. This should be possible to add. If anyone else would like to see this too, please give this a vote with the button in the top-left and we’ll make sure it happens!

Hi Luke

On the subject of the standard stock valuation report content, is there any way you can do this for us now? If not can we perhaps create a bespoke report for ourselves that contains this additional column?

Cheers
John

Sorry for the slow response, John, but I have good news - we’ve been able to update this to include the ingredient sub-type in this report now. I hope this is useful :slight_smile:

Please let us know if you have any questions on this.

Hi Luke

That’s very helpful indeed - many thanks! (will save me an hour every month when I come to prep the accounts!)
All the best
John

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.