Trade Store - Hide Out of Stock Items

Thanks, Dan. As Connor suggested, I’m afraid we’re unable to bump this request to the top of the list. If you haven’t already, please review our guidelines on how we process/prioritise feature requests,.

Prior to Breww, I founded and built a large e-commerce business (processing thousands of orders each day). Based on my experience there, hiding temporarily out-of-stock products is, in fact, unhelpful for your customers and may well lower your conversion rates (contrary to popular belief).

I’ve discussed this in further detail in the past on the Breww Community:

So, whilst I think it’s best for you to decide how you’d like your store to work (not us), we can’t just push this to the top of the list when so many others have been waiting patiently for their requests to make it to the top; I’m sorry. This is also not a particularly short/simple task, although I appreciate it probably looks that way on the surface.

For anyone else who would like this, please vote for this thread. Despite my comments above, we have every intention of building this feature, so please show your support for it with a vote and help it make its way up the priority list :smile: