Retrieving/Viewing 'Loss' Leads

CRM Topic.

If this is possible then I’m not sure how to do it, but it would be really useful to be able to view Leads which have been put into a Loss category, if nothing else so that we don’t end up contacting them again! Is this possible? And if not, please make it a feature. Cheers!

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for raising this on the community; it’s a great question! You could achieve this in two ways: by displaying loss types on the Leads dashboard or by using the Leads list.

Displaying loss types on the leads dashboard

One approach is to include loss types directly on your leads dashboard. This way, you can quickly spot any lost leads at a glance. To set this up, navigate to the leads section and click on Settings & ToolsLead Status Settings. Within this section, choose a lead status that corresponds to a loss type and click the pencil icon to edit it. You’ll find an option to “Show on Leads Dashboard”. However, keep in mind that as your list of leads grows, this method might become less efficient, especially when scrolling through a long list. In such cases, the Leads list could be a more suitable option.

Utilising the leads list

Navigating to the Leads section in Breww, you can access the View menu and select Leads list. This will present you with a list of all of your leads, which can be quickly filtered. To specifically view lost leads, you can use the BrewwQL bar. Simply enter the query Lead_data.lead_status.loss_type = True into the BrewwQL bar. This will provide you with a refined list containing only those leads associated with a loss type.

I hope this helps, but if you have any questions, please let us know, and if there any CRM features you would like to see added, please feel free to raise a feature request, and we will be happy to review them for you.

Hi Connor
Following on from this, how do I produce a report on the “Loss Reasons”?
I can see a pie chart on the CRM Reporting page, but I can’t find a way to interrogate this data and see who the customers are in each section.

Hi Bob,

Currently, there is no other report for loss reasons other than the CRM reporting page, which you have already seen, but we have just launched a quick feature to add the latest loss reason to the leads list page, which should help give you some increased visibility, but if you would like more CRM reporting tools, raise them as feature requests, and our dev team can review them for you.

If you need any more support at all, please let us know!

Hi Connor,

This is great, thank you very much! Along similar-ish kind of lines, does Breww record when an account is made for a customer, that can then be reported on (if this is already recorded, how can I report it?)? It would be really good to be able to present the information as part of a growth strategy.

Cheers,
Joe

1 Like

Hi Joseph,

No problem at all! You can use the Customers & suppliers data explorer found in Reporting under Raw data explorer. If you open that report and select in the dropdown for Fields to view created at, then a column will be added with the creation date for all customers and suppliers. You can also use the BrewwQL filter to narrow this down to customers using: entity_type = "Customer" or leads using: entity_type = "Lead". It is also possible to filter by the created at field using BrewwQL if you want to look at customers or leads created in a certain time period.

If you need any more help at all, let us know!