Proforma purchase orders

Often we get invoices and have to pay for a purchase before inventory arrives. These often fall through the cracks, with payment being forgotten, and thus delivery being delayed.

Could an invoice be raised from breww prior to inventory arriving?

1 Like

Hi, especially festivals require an invoice from is prior to delivery few months in advance. How are we to send them an invoice without allocating stock to delivery?!

Hey @ondrej-rafaj , I may be mistaken, but I think you may be talking about something different to Craig.

I think Craig was talking about purchasing (e.g. when you buy ingredients) and I think you’re talking about selling beer. We recommend not invoicing orders before delivery as it restricts what can be edited and results in more complex monthly accounting (i.e. the value of goods invoiced but not yet delivered), but you can if you wish to. From the “Order actions” menu at the top of an order, you can manually invoice the order in advance of delivering/assigning any stock.

Alternatively, you can also send a pro-forma invoice (without having to invoice in advance of delivery) from the email tool on the main order/invoice page.