Price list improvements

I still find myself having to do a lot of work to make the pricelists presentable to my customers.

An option to save settings for a customer and an excel export with a style, product type and tag field would easily save me an hours work.

2 Likes

Hi, is it possible the ABV sorting has stopped working again? I have the settings below but the beers are not in ABV or alphabetical order. Thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know, Lewis. This should be resolved now!
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Cheers,
Matt

3 Likes

I thought Iā€™d add here rather than starting a new topicā€¦ Has the 2 decimal point on invoices/price books been implemented? Iā€™ve had a look around and cannot find any settings for it. With the duty changes I put a % on small pack and itā€™s showing some with 4 decimal points on the unit price which isnā€™t necessary.

1 Like

Firstly to ensure weā€™re talking about the same things, prices themselves are set in price books, whereas the PDF/Excel documents that you can send to customers are called price lists.

In price lists, there is an option to round to two decimal places. If you go the price list generation page, there is a Price list settings button in the top-right where you can enable this option. This doesnā€™t change the actual source price in the price book, but does round it for display on customer-facing price lists.

Thereā€™s no such option on price books.

1 Like

Great news, weā€™ve launched a number of great price list improvements :tada:

Find out more at:

P.S. The ā€œPrice list settingsā€ button mentioned above has changed to work in a similar way in this update, and itā€™s now named ā€œPrice list templatesā€.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.