New customer/account forms

Hello I’ve been reading the very excellent articles by James at WeBoughtBeer How To Sell To Bottle Shops - by James at We Brought Beer and am looking into creating a new customer online form as recommended.

Oh, and can we please do away with new account forms that have to be downloaded, filled out, signed, saved again and sent back.

Use a Google Form or Typeform for new account setups. They’re free and would be easier for us and you!"

Is there a way to easily integrate these forms with our customer database in breww or have you thought of integrating your own forms for us to send to new customers. if that makes any sense.

Hi Richard,

Oh sure, we actually already have this feature as part of the Breww trade store! There is a full announcement about the trade store here with all the details about it: Say hello to the Breww Trade Store, but specifically there is the ability for your customers to “Request access”. You can brand it to appear with your own logo, colours, fonts etc as well.

There they can input contact details, delivery information etc. which will then appear in your account as a “Trade store access request” in the customers section, which you can then either approve or deny!

Thanks,
Max

Was going to create a new post requesting a new account form feature and came across this. The trade webstore form is great but it doesn’t have all the info we need to do credit checks etc. Things like refernces, home addresses of sole traders and so on. We have a form we need filling out where we give any credit (www.wildhorsebrewing.co.uk/tradeaccount) but it requires copying and pasting everything over in to Breww. Not a big issue but it would be nice if we could just review the information submitted and click confirm. Having an email go out confirming a credit account has been approved (sending our T+Cs) would be complete the process nicely. Not sure how much interest there is in the Breww community but thought I’d share my thoughts.

1 Like

Hi Max,

I was just looking at this too. If you don’t have the Trade store add on is it possible to do this?

Not currently, sorry Fay. But this thread is a great place to plan a feature for this that’s outside of the Trade Store.

Hi

I would like this feature too.

Thanks

Deb

1 Like

Having a form outside of the trade store where new customers get automatically added to your database (and Xero) would be quite useful.

Asking customers to go to our trade store and request access to it can be a bit confusing for them if they won’t be purchasing through the trade store.

Thanks

1 Like

Would love the option of being able to create an account form within Breww with your own bespoke Terms & Conditions etc but you can send directly through Breww and when the customer returns it then it will automatically create that customer and load all the information in.

1 Like