Multi Site - Scan to Edit Container Location

Thanks for the suggestions, Nick.

Good news - this can already be done. The top option under the Actions & tools menu is Return or move containers. You can either pick them from a list, or if you have a USB/Bluetooth barcode scanner, you can enter the scanned containers into the second tab on this page.

Additionally, the mobile app has a Containers tab (after Package and Deliveries), which allows you to quickly move containers by using the app’s built-in barcode scanner. Here you can choose which site and location you are moving containers to, then scan as many containers as you’d like.

If a scanned container is currently with a customer (according to Breww), it will be returned to the location selected as empty and ready to be refilled. If the container is currently filled and at a different location/site within Breww, it will be moved to the new location and remain filled and ready for sale. You may wish to try it with one container first to make sure that it’s working as expected.

Thanks, this is a great suggestion :+1: Threads with multiple separate requests grouped in one don’t work very well (as it’s not clear what people are voting for, and it’s harder to write a good title that will capture people’s attention and as such, they tend not to pick up many votes), so I’ve split this request into Record a log of container location history when moving casks/kegs between sites/locations for you. For more on this, please see How do I post a new feature request?

Again this is a great request. I’ve split this into List vessels grouped by site in the racking/packaging process to make voting easier.

If you need anything more on the container move tool, please let us know here, but hopefully, the existing tools do what you need. Cheers.