Klaviyo Integration

Just before starting Breww I moved from Mailchimp to Klaviyo as my research showed there was more functionality in terms of ecommerce customers. I still use Klaviyo for trade and ecommerce so I was wondering if a Klaviyo integration was possible please?

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the community Rachel!

I know the team are always looking for new ways to improve Breww by finding new integrations so if there are ever any developments with a Klaviyo integration, I will be sure to let you know as soon as it goes live. If anyone else would find a Klaviyo integration useful, please vote for the feature using the button above.

+1 for this request - would be really useful :+1:

1 Like

Hi,

I have added my vote to this request. We also moved to Klaviyio from mail-chimp as it is tailored to e-commerce communications and communication. It would be great to create mailing lists from our various customer groups.

I see the activity on this thread is quite old - so it suggests this is not an imminent priority update.

Maybe we need an intermediate tutorial to export lists into Klaviyo?

1 Like

Thanks Greg. You’re right; this isn’t going to be available imminently, I’m sorry.

You should be able to export data from Breww using the Raw Data Explorer that can be readily imported to Klaviyio. If you need further help on how to do this, could you please post in the Help & advice category, and we’ll be able to help you (this is managed by a separate team from the Ideas & feature requests category).

Thank you :smile: