Inventory Forecasting

Hello,

I want to be able to schedule multiple batches into the future and easily check whether i have enough raw materials for, say, the next 6 batches, to ensure I’m buying in the correct ingredients etc. in good time. A report or section, perhaps, that tells me what I’m short of and need to purchase to cover a selected upcoming period of scheduled brews. I presume this feature exists but I can’t find how to do it.

Many thanks,

1 Like

Hi Barry,

Thanks for getting in touch, our ‘Pre-brew stock check’ tool will allow you to do this as long as the ‘Would you like to include stock that is due to be used by planned or in-progress batches?’ check box is ticked. You can find the ‘Pre-brew stock check’ tool by going to Production > Actions > Pre-brew stock check. This will then take into account your planned batches when checking stock in the tool.

I hope that helps, If you have any questions, just comment below.

Is there a possibility to do this in a certain date bracket so we can perform quarterly forecasts for suppliers? For example, pulling a pre-brew stock check from 1st April - 30th June.

Hi Casey, thanks for your comment. Currently, it isn’t possible to have the pre-brew stock check look at the required stock on batches between two selected dates, but you can select which date you would like to forecast up until, from the date you run the stock check. If this is a feature that you would like to see added to Breww, it would be great if you raise a feature request for this, so that this can be reviewed by the dev team! Cheers, Ben.