Improvements to customer account statements

It would be useful to have the ability to export the customers account statement in Breww to excel . This will enable the customer to request a report for their transactions if ever there is a query with payments being made and not being allocated correctly

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this on the community Felicity.

I will make sure to update you if there are any developments on this and if anyone else would find this useful, please vote for the feature using the button above.

There are a few different request threads for improvements to customer statements. I have combined them into one here. Please vote for this idea using the button above if you think it would be helpful. Please feel free to add any of your own thoughts!

Thanks for the reply Matt.

A button to send directly to the customer in future would be great. As a suggestion it would be great if we could get a statement showing only outstanding invoices/credit notes as well as the full activity one showing now.

Cheers

1 Like

Hi Matt,

Is there anyway we could get a more powerful tool for printing and arranging statements?

I’d like Breww to generate a statement of orders between certain dates and maybe some extra filter options.

Sean

Hi, it would be very useful to be able to generate an account statement for an entire customer group in one go rather than having to do so for each individual customer in the group.

Thanks
Ben

Hi.

any progress in this?

Exportable account statements would be very welcome as the current statement is not clear enough to send to customers in my opinion.

We’ve been very busy with other improvements and I’m afraid we’ve not got to this one yet. We will always update you on the feature request thread on the community if progress has been made on a task. Don’t worry, we won’t complete a request and leave it up to you to notice :+1: Thanks.

1 Like

Hey Luke,

Another request here for more functionality on customer statements - the ability to export as Excel would be great - or just view outstanding invoices etc. would also be useful.

Thanks @russ. Please can you vote for this thread? Comments are really useful (thank you), but they don’t “count as votes”, so voting is really important and I can see that you haven’t actually voted for this. You can find out more information on how to vote and generally how we manage feature requests.

You can view the outstanding invoices for any customer easily by going to the Customer then to the Orders, credit notes & payments tab, you’ll see a section labelled Unpaid orders.

Any updates on this functionality?

I’m sorry, but there’s no update to report on this yet. We’ve been busy working on other requests, but do hope to get to this in the future. Please make sure you have voted for it (if you haven’t already).

Please see How do I know if there’s been an update on a feature request?

Thank you :smile:

1 Like

I want to add that it would be great to be able to create statements for customer groups too.

1 Like

Thanks, Hector.

Please don’t forget to vote. That’s the single most important thing you can do to help get a request that I’d like implemented :+1:

Hi, Not being able to send a professional looking statement is frustrating. The function you have at the moment is a full activity statement. Customers really need to be able to receive a monthly statement showing just the unpaid invoices. Currently I have to log in to Xero to get a statement PDF out to a customer

1 Like