How to pre-assign a batch of stock to an order without choosing specific containers until later

Hi Lorin,

We are glad you think so! Currently, the app really is designed for scanning. Are you auto-assigning stock or manually selecting it on the web version of Breww? Both of these functions are really optimised for the web version of Breww and really only available on the app by navigating to the main Breww deliveries page by selecting Breww at the bottom left of the app, opening the menu at the top left and navigating to deliveries as you would on the web version of Breww. If there are some additional functionalities you would like in regards to assigning stock to deliveries from the Breww app if you can raise them as feature requests I am sure our dev team will be happy to review these for you.

Regarding the stock impact, I don’t think this is actually directly related; I would imagine this is, in reality, the issue discussed in this feature request on Improvements to Planned packaging and delayed racking release stock control (allow overselling if stock will be available in time) whereby today’s available stock is impacted by orders which would use future planned packaging. The batch assigned on the order although it might look like it actually has no impact on this. The only thing I could suggest for now is to keep orders using future stock as draft until the stock is packaged and in SettingsProduct settings, turning off “Include draft orders in product quantity allocated to orders” so that this does not impact current stock levels.

Let me know if you have any questions at all!