Goods-in checklist for inventory receipts

Would it be possible to add a goods-in checklist for inventory receipts so that material inspection can be forced before goods are added to inventory? Somewhat like block a tank with a cleaning log, this would block an inventory receipt pending a series of checks for damage, or substitutes, etc.

Cheers
Ben

2 Likes

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the suggestion, I can see how this would be useful. If anyone else would like to see this feature in Breww, please vote using the button above. I will also make sure to update you if there are any developments on this.

Cheers,

Joe

Hi
Weā€™ve asked for something like this before I think. It would help us meet SALSA style accreditation
Cheers

3 Likes

Weā€™re on the same page, John. Salsa asked us for proof of inspection and Iā€™d much rather keep them tied together in one place than build another paper system or spreadsheet.

2 Likes

As part of SIBAā€™s FSQ and certainly for SALSA beer plus we are meant to keep a record of inspection of incoming inventory. i.e. to check that its not damaged, that the vehicle its come in isnā€™t swimming in oil and therefore contaminating our raw materials etc. Would be great if like on cleaning a tank you can then check off you have done the pH test you could set it so that when you put an inventory into stock it pulls up the checklist that you have to check off. This could even be linked to different types of inventory i.e. packaging, raw materials
Happy to dicuss
Cheers

Hi John,

Thanks for the suggestion here, I can see how that would be useful. Iā€™ll discuss this request with the team, and contact you if we need any further info.

Cheers,
Matt

Iā€™ve merged these two related ideas together and can confirm that weā€™re working on this :+1:

Weā€™ll let you know when we have an update.

1 Like

I just upvoted this this as well. This is an absolutely critical feature for inventory receipts. As the previous posters already mentioned. We need to keep track of the condition of the delivery/delivery vehicles etc so we can show this record to SALSA.

It really would just require a note box but what would even be if stock can not be taken in before the checks have been carried out.

2 Likes

Just chucking another request for this into the thread. I think this could be as simple as an extra tickbox on the inventory receipt form that says ā€˜goods in checks completeā€™. This could also have an customisable box for us to edit our own goods in checklist. Cheers!

3 Likes

Adding another vote for this here - as Matthias said, even just a note box on inventory receipts would allow us to move our entire goods in to Breww and save us having to run another system.

1 Like

Thanks, everyone. To be honest, work on this project did start quite a while ago but it got put onto the back burner. Weā€™ll review where it got to and see if we can get this over the line soon :+1:

2 Likes

Hi,

any news on this front?

Kind regards
Matthias

1 Like

Donā€™t worry; weā€™ll let you know here when thereā€™s an update. Make sure youā€™re subscribed to notification (use the ā€œbellā€ icon button on the right) :+1:

Just wondering how this is going?
May I also suggest we add a goods out checklist button, demanded by our SALSA auditor, to save us printing off each delivery note and writing ā€œvehicle cleanliness checkedā€ on each one please?
Kind regards
Matt

Thanks, Matt. This is still in the same position as in my previous messages (hopefully close, but waiting to be picked back up properly).

For the goods out checklist, there is already this feature request which would probably be worth a vote: Van and goods check on manifest (goods out checklist). Although thereā€™s a similar concept between the goods-in checklist and a goods-out checklist, theyā€™re entirely separate features that would be built separately so need their own threads to ensure that one doesnā€™t get missed.

Cheers!

1 Like

Huge news! This feature is now available to use :tada:

Find out more in the help guide at:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.