Exporting Breww Batch Schedule. Calendar/Excel

I’m sure I’m not alone in duplicating the inputing of our brewing plans in the Breww batch schedule and other calendars and brewery work schedules.
Would it be possible to add an ‘export’ function to the batch schedule so that planned brew and batch details could be added automatically into Apple or Outlook Calendars?
Many thanks.
Cheers!
Alex

3 Likes

Thanks Alex. This is a great suggestion and I’m sure we can do this. If anyone else would like to see this, please give this a vote using the button in the top-left :+1:

1 Like

I think this would be handy as well

1 Like

This would be an amazing feature.

1 Like

Any way of printing out the schedule would assist. Currently we can use a program like this https://extracttable.com but it isn’t exact, I’m not sure how the schedule is stored on your end but anything downloadable (csv) would make it easier for us to play with on our end.

1 Like

Hi Luke. Are we anywhere close to getting this developed and adopted as a feature? Cheers!

1 Like

We’ve not yet got to this request, sorry, but don’t worry, it has not been forgotten about.

We’ll make sure to follow up here to confirm when it’s been done. If anyone else would like to see this, please vote for it using the button in the top-left as this is a major factor in how we prioritise feature requests and will help it to get done sooner :+1: