Batch Schedule Tweaks

Thanks, Justin.

Could I clarify what you mean by:

By “rows”, do you mean the rows for each vessel/brewing system? And for the “row size” do you want to customise the height of the row? If so what would you expect to see with the extra height? If there are overlapping events the row will already expand to fit all events.

We’re grateful for your input, but I must say that typically threads that group lots of feature together like this don’t work so well, to be honest. We ideally need specific threads that can be voted for, implemented and marked as completed. Threads that can be part-completed get hard for us to track which parts are done and which are not, and are harder for other people to vote for (which part are they voting for).

Other than the Outlook export, these are all fairly related UI tweaks, however, so we’re happy to keep this as a single thread for now, but I wanted to explain this for future threads. We’ll consider votes for this thread as votes for the other UI changes, but not the Outlook part, and may need to split it up in the future if we do some of the suggestions before others.

Thank you!

For anyone looking for the export to Outlook, please make sure that any votes for this are on its own thread at Exporting Breww Batch Schedule. Calendar/Excel, not here.