Email alert when a new trade store access request comes in

Not sure if it’s been mentioned before but it would be great if we could be alerted via email of a trade store access request. We’ve had requests before that we haven’t noticed for a few hours or more as we’re not on Breww at that time for whatever reason and it might be the difference between receiving an order or not. Thanks.

Hi Steven,

Thanks for the suggestion, I can see how that would be helpful.
I’ll add it to the development list and let you know when the feature is available.

Thanks,
Matt

Hi, we are also wondering if there is a way of receiving email notifications of a trade store access request.

Is this possible?

1 Like

No, sorry. We always post an update when a feature request is implemented, so if it doesn’t say on the thread that it’s been added, then it won’t have been yet.

This is a great idea, however, so I’m sure we’ll be able to add it in the future. If you can vote for this thread with the button in the top-left, this will make a big difference as it’s not got any votes at all yet, and they’re a key factor in how we prioritise requests.

For more on how we manage feature requests, please see 💡 Posting ideas & feature requests for Breww 💙