Drink-batches API - add completed date

Hi,

I’m working with the drink-batches table from the API and I can see created and start date. We can see that the batch is completed, but is there a way to include the Completed Date or date the results.status last changed as it would be good to see both the start and completed dates for each batch.

Many thanks,

Andrew

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, Andrew. I’m sure this will be possible.

Please don’t forget to vote for your own request, as every vote counts! For more on how we handle feature requests, please see 💡 Posting ideas & feature requests for Breww 💙

1 Like

Thanks, Luke, that is done.
Do you have any kind of lead time for API changes? We’re starting a project in March and this is one data point we know is missing from our scoping phase.

Not really, I’m sorry, Andrew.

We’ve had over 1,400 feature requests since we opened the feature requests section on the community and have so far completed almost 400 of these. We’re working hard on implementing new features all the time, but the reality is that they are requested faster than we can complete them, so the list is growing.

Some feature requests take minutes to ask for and take an hour to implement; others take minutes to ask for and take weeks or even months of developer time to implement. We’re fighting a tough battle here by even allowing feature requests, to be honest :sweat_smile:

Votes are a very important part of our prioritisation process, but other factors (such as complexity) are involved too. The guide that I linked to before covers this in more detail.

I know this doesn’t really answer your question, but I hope helps explain why answering it is difficult!

1 Like

Ahh, maybe the best (currently) way of telling (via the api) when a batch completes, would be to keep an eye on each batch and note when the status changes… Obv, only works going forwards.

1 Like

Hey Luke, would it be possible to get an update on this please? The data point is fairly critical for elements of our BI system

1 Like

This is in the current dev cycle, so should be ready within the next week (but I cannot guarantee it). We’ll update you when it’s ready to use :+1:

Amazing, thanks for sorting so quick.

1 Like

Good news, this is now live :tada:

The /drink-batches/ endpoint now includes a new datetime_completed field. We hope that helps!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.