Dashboard customisation with custom KPIs & reports

A post was split to a new topic: Allow excluding “Stock transfer orders” from Sales Dashboard charts

Voted - think there is so much power possible here. If we could maybe add CRM activity to the overall Dashboard too that would be cool to see activity to conversion etc.

3 Likes

Just adding to say that, when introducing our wider team to Breww, one of the first things they ask about is whether the dashboard is customisable, so I think this would be a brilliant feature to introduce. Even if it was just a few different fixed options for the different user groups.

3 Likes

This would be very helpful

3 Likes

We extract data from Breww, Shopify, stellar, xero etc, link them up and create dashboards on top of them.

Happy to talk others through how to do something similar if you want!

(I’ve tried to remove sensitive bits from the images :))

6 Likes

Hi Craig, this is really impressive! Just the sort of thing I’m working on putting together for our brewery. I’ve not got anywhere near this level yet though!
If you can share what reports you are running to gether this information, that would be really useful. One of the problems I’m encountering is finding the right reports in breww to get the numbers out. Or if you feel like sharing the whole thing my email is [email protected] :wink: though I appreciate you’ve put a lot of work into this.
Cheers

4 Likes

Is there an update on main Dashboard customisation?
And more specifically, is there a way currently to hide sensible financial information shown in the dashboard from specific users?

I’m sorry, but there’s no update to report on this yet. We’ve been busy working on other requests, but do hope to get to this in the future. Please make sure you have voted for it (if you haven’t already).

Please see How do I know if there’s been an update on a feature request?

Thank you :smile: