CRM : Potential Customers (Leads)

Hi,

Are there any plans to expand the CRM side of things? We’d find it really useful to be able to have a leads section much like they do on Zoho CRM. We don’t want to be inputting everyone as a customer when they aren’t just for samples, follow ups etc before they start ordering or if they decide not to.

Hope that makes sense.

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your post. As it happens, were are actively looking to implement a system to handle leads more effectively in Breww. Our thinking is that you would have a select few data points, such as a name and customer type, to allow you to add these leads into the system. If the lead then decide to purchase, we’ll look to add the functionality to add them as a full customer (& include all the functionality a customer entry currently has around it in Breww).

If you have any suggesitons on how we could really fine tune this feature to include tools you need, we’d love to hear them.

We will of course update you here once we have some progress to share.

Cheers,

James

2 Likes

Yeah that’s ideal. The main things would be contact name, company, email, phone and notes so we can put about samples and chasing people up etc. and as you say being able to convert them to customers easily would save time.

2 Likes

Thanks Ben.
We have noted your requirements on our development task.

Thanks,
Matt

1 Like

+1 vote for this please, we’d find this really useful. Being able to add scheduled tasks or reminders to follow up etc would be fantastic too.

5 Likes

+1 for this as well. If there is functionality to leave notes as well that would be useful to keep a reminder of where conversations got up to, or any useful information for further down the line. The ability to then ‘convert’ to customer would be ideal as well, could be a good way for tracking how leads are progressing eg ‘x’ number converted, ‘x’ number no opportunity.

5 Likes

Afternoon,

Just wondering if anything was in the pipeline regarding CRM?

Hi All,

I’ve been working on potential customers/leads for several days now. I’m hoping it will be live within the next month, depending on how busy we are here with other things. I think you’re all going to really like the feature!

Cheers,
Matt

2 Likes

Hi Matt,

How’s the feature coming along?

Hi Ben,

Leads is coming along very well. The bulk of the feature is done and is in testing & review currently. I am now building the reporting side of it. I’ll be sure to let you know when we have another update!

Thanks,
Matt

Really excited and interested in this feature. Any more updates yet?

Cheers!

Hi Kimmy,

Great to hear you’re excited for leads! The feature is still in testing and review, we’ve been very busy and also with the Christmas break, it’s taken longer than hoped. Sorry about that! Meanwhile, I’ve made great headway with the reporting side of leads, and that will hopefully be live as well within the next month or so.
I’ll let you know when there’s another update.

Thanks,
Matt

1 Like

Exciting news everyone! “Leads” has just dropped and all functionality is available in your Breww subscription for no extra charge. The reporting tools will be coming later this month. Find out more in our announcement:

2 Likes