Batch date errors uneditable

I’m more comfortable with a pen and paper in the brew house so enter the info at a later date. this means i’m frequently getting time input errors which I can’t then edit. Currently started a batch 11 days after I actually started it which means I’m unable to start all the subsequent batches. Why is it not possible to edit a batch start date once started?

Hi Richard,

Welcome to the Breww Community! That’s a really good suggestion, I’ll log it with the team now and add it to our development list and see whether we can get this improvement made. I’ll check back here once we have some progress.

Cheers,

James

Hi Richard,

Good news, we’ve been able to get this feature slotted into our development tasks fairly quickly and the feature is now live! You can change the date/time of brewing actions under the ‘Actions’ tab of a batch.

We hope you find this useful.

Cheers,

James

1 Like

Hi,

Would it be possible to edit the cleaning and maintenance records in the same way?

Cheers,

Vincent

Hi Vincent,

That’s also a great idea, I’ll log it now on our development list and share progress with you here once we have it.

Cheers,

James

1 Like

awesome thanks that makes life so much easier

1 Like

Any progress on this? I did it again today…

Adam, you can edit a batch start date by going to the “Actions” tab and editing the date of the first action in the table.

Or is there something else that you need to edit the date of?