This is a really tiny thing, but it would save time in the workflow of manually entering batch codes on an inventory receipt. Currently I paste in batch codes from a packing list, and then have to manually type in the amount of the line item that corresponds to that batch code.
Very rarely do I receive a line item split between multiple batch codes, so I nearly always have to just type in the number that is already in front of me on the screen.
For example I have a line of 625 kg whatever malt with a single batch code, I paste in the batch code and then have to manually enter ‘625’.
It would be helpful to have a ‘whole amount’ button in the window which sets the value to the entire amount of the line.
2 Likes
This has now been changed. I love it. I owe someone a beer.
1 Like
Hey Stephen, you’re right! This was implemented earlier this week, but I hadn’t got around to updating this thread yet ![]()
You’re totally welcome and we hope it makes using Breww easier/faster. Cheers ![]()
This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.