Add overall balance to invoices

We just switched to Breww.
Our old invoicing system printed both Invoice Amount, and Total Amount Due on each invoice. Wondering if this could be possible on Breww?
I rose a ticket Connor offered insight, saying “We do allow you to make your own custom templates in Breww, which pull through additional details, but currently, the total outstanding is not a variable you can add.”
Overall/Total amount due on each invoice would be a big help with A/R, tracking down payments, etc.

Thanks for the suggestion, Dylan. Can you confirm if the “Total amount due” that you’d like shown on the invoice is the amount due for this one invoice (i.e. invoice value minus payments/credits already made) or how much the customer owes you for all their outstanding invoices? Cheers

Hey Luke,
Our previous system was as follows:

Previous Balance: $700 (this is the account’s balance BEFORE the invoice was created)
Invoice Amount: $200 (this would be for the amount pertaining to the invoice we creating)
Total Balance: $900 (total balance = Previous + Inv Amount)

1 Like

Thanks, Dylan. We’ll see what we can do.

If anyone else would find this useful, please give this thread a vote using the button in the top-left :+1: Also, Dylan, I can see that you haven’t voted, but if you can this will help push it up the priority list.

For more on how we manage feature requests, please see 💡 Posting ideas & feature requests for Breww 💙