Zettle integration

Hello!

I was just wondering when the Zettle integration would be ready? I know it’s been labelled as coming soon for a while on your integration page. It’s something that would be very useful for the taproom and shop environments.

Cheers

1 Like

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your message. We’ve recently launched the Square POS interation and Zettle is following on very soon, we expect to see it live in Breww in the next few weeks. We’ll update the community once we have some progress to share.

Cheers!

James

Hi Ben,

I’m delighted to let you know that our Zettle integration is now live and ready for use!

You should be able to link your Breww and Zettle accounts in the settings area of Breww. It will work very much like the other POS and ecommerce integrations, with stock level syncing (if you’d like it enabled) and sale importing. The integration will create a customer named “Zettle” and put all sales (invoices) against that one customer.

I hope this is useful and helps save you even more time!

1 Like

This is fantastic, it’s going to save so much time. Thanks for getting it sorted.

I had a quick look at the settings, would there be the option to instead of the orders going to courier or van, we could get collection added. I only ask as most of the zettle business for us is in our shop and taproom so neither options would apply,

Thanks again for getting this up and running.

1 Like

That’s great to hear, thanks Ben!

To be honest, it’s a mistake that that option was even showing at all :man_facepalming: and it’s been removed now. There’s a brand-new type of delivery/collection called “POS fulfillment” which these orders will all go into, so they’ll all be grouped into their own tab in the deliveries section and hopefully shouldn’t cause any confusion with the other types. I hope to this works for you!

Cheers

1 Like